Newsworthy




MJ is back! First off, this video cracks me up because of all the psycho fans! I mean I love me some MJ, but these people are off the wall crazy! I can't wait to see what the concert is going to turn out like. Is it just me or is this the best Jacko has looked in awhile? I mean he looks genuinely good (well as good as MJ can get). I am not freaked out by him at all in the clip. huh.

second-- vince vaughn is engaged! 4 carat diamond for $125000 set in platinum. The lucky lady is from outside the celeb circle which is probably a good thing. I think she is in real estate.

third- this is totally wtf? Prince Charles was named Esquire's Best Dressed Man. I am not sure I agree. I can think of a 100 guys who dress better than him and first on my list would be David Beckham! I mean am I wrong here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home