We be Jammin

My cruise leaves in just 3 days! I am done with class for the day so I have to finish up some homework and packing. I also need to give myself a pedi so my toes will be look fly, although I am having trouble deciding on a color, too many choices! Tomorrow I am working from 10-8, which I don't really want to do, but then again, I called out earlier in the week and I guess it will keep me busy and my mind off of the cruise! When I get home on Friday night I am going to make my chex mix for the road, yummy yummy, & a special batch for Jake since I am abandoning him :) Saturday morning I have clinical all day, ugh, but once again, I guess it will keep me from counting the minutes until we leave for the cruise. After clinical on Saturday night we are going to hit the road! I have already made to mix cds one titled: Punk Rock Princess and the other: Beach Bum. I am trying to decide if the third cd should be a showtunes cd or a jesus/worship cd for us to listen to on sunday morning. maybe I should do both! The cruise departs on Sunday! yayayay! I better go double check my suitcase!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    What a little planner you are! I want to know what you decide on for nail polish color though. And why don't you like to go to work? Is it stressful? Or is it just so close to your vaca that work seems so intolerable?
    Tori said...
    it's the lack of motivation. i am too focused on my cruise ahhh!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home