fun things about this weekend

Seeing Tori and Logann four times!
Both of Stevie's birthday parties.
Delicious food at BeBe's party.
LRC
Kettle Corn at Abby's soccer game.
Watching He's just not that into you at Moms on Sat afternoon.
Getting housework and cleaning jobs done on Saturday so I didn't have to do it on Sunday.
Eating leftovers Boo gave me.
T&L coming over to play flashlight tag with Kayla & Conner.
Stevie playing flashlight tag too.
Kayla cleaning up poop in the back yard in the dark before flashlight tag.
Conner & Ty's exciting soccer match.
Finishing the leftovers after church. Going to church is like going swimming. It makes you so darned hungry!
Yummy grilled hamburgers on the back porch.
I watched Lonesome Dove(part of it) and ate doritos (nacho)and an ice cream sandwich.
Fun bike ride with Kayla and Conner.
I slept like a sweet little angel.

*I know I talk about food, like, a lot so no need to comment on that fact. I'm aware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home