Thursday!

So here is a recap of Thursday, mostly for Kiki, since she is missing out on our fun (or should I say we aren't having any fun so she doesn't get jealous?). Anyway, Lo & I got up at the butt-crack of dawn to leave for Indy since my interview was at 2:15 and we were going to lose an hour. But we started out strong by hitting the first starbucks in sight. The ride was pretty uneventful except for a funny bumper sticker (Keep you Change. I'll keep my freedom, my guns & my knives) and silly slogan on the back of a Dodge Ram (Dodge the Dad, Ram the Daughter), in GIANT lettering. Quite funny, we did a double take on that one. After arriving in Indy, we went to my mother's office and Logann went to lunch with Karli while I went my separate way and headed to my interview. The interview went well and I'm hoping to hear something soon so I can make a decision! Aftwewards I went back to the office and picked up my mom. Me, Will, Ann and Lo all took a boat ride up to Wolfie's for dinner although it was little nippy, but fun & beautiful none-the-less.

Then we decided we need to stop by the Haemmerle's to celebrate Stevie's bday in style. She was looking radiant and had all her friends surrounding her. We had the most delicious cake ;) Then Lo & I went and hung out with Megan at her house in Broad Ripple and her bf Kevin & her rooommate Sara (also one of my friends my HS!) so we sat around and drank a little wine and hung out, talked celebs and whatnot. All in all it was pretty good night, until Lo and I went the wrong way on 96th st off westfield blvd and ended up at 465 & 421! eek! We got it sorted out though! We slept perfectly in our little bed snuggled up like sleeping angels!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Love the snuggled up like sleeping angels part.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home