2Day

it is sooo cold, I sent Jayce to school with only a light jacket...bad momma. I have cleaned out closets for the Mission in Kentucky, that made me happy. Going out to lunch to have some shrimp egg foo young, on the adikins diet, need to loose 5 befor the cruise cuz i will surley gain at least 5. John doing the same and also no alcohol for a week so we will be good to go for our vaction. alking to johnny everyday, we still have no plans for him, he his safe wherer he is and somewhat comfortable. its the nicest facility in the state..He just wants out near Christmas to be with Jayce before he gets sentenced. Enough of that leaving for lunce...also i have a pot roast in the oven yummy

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    I know it is freezing. I am wearing a scarf! What mission in KY are you donating too? I went to KY for my first mission trip, and it is surprisingly in great need, mostly the Appalachia area, most people just don't recognize it. sad. Anyway, thanks for the update on Johnny. I'm always praying for him!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home