Update!

Hi! Well, Mike won the Talent Show on Saturday Night! He won $500 to be given to the Polio Foundation. His Boss sponsored him so he chose the recipient. Mike got a big trophy with 1st place on it! Pretty Amazing! He is heading to Chicago on Friday. We are trying to decide who all should go with him. He is thinking about staying with Aunt Sharon on Friday night. I'm wondering if Michaela and Conner would like to go. There may be a lot of waiting around. And I'm not a big Chicago person. What does everyone think we should do? I was thinking of just him going. It would be easier that way for sure. And if we all go well, you know. And, I have all of my weekend cleaning jobs to do. But, Conner's game was moved to Sunday which is a bonus. And he needs to decide what song to sing
Neon Moon
Almost Home
are top contenders.

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh! And, my(pan fried) pork chops came out alright, maybe a little greasy, but practice makes perfect!
    Tori said...
    I think you should make it a family event! I think Conner could def get some screen time!
    hick said...
    KIDS SHOULD GO FOR SURE
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    That is so awesomely cool! Wow! I can't wait to hear how the weekend goes! In regards to the family going, I think they should........just not Stevie cuz she may be babysitting for me Saturday night! LOL! If she wants to go then tell her tooooo!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home