Friday 5:00

Sitting in my cubicle. Typing on my keyboard. It's raining out. I have a new sweater on. I like it very much. It's warm. I am making fried pork chops for dinner tonight. The kind Mom used to make. In a skillet. And I am going to make new potatoes and garlic. YUM. That is my plan. Although Stevie called and said Mom's furnace was not working so Mike will need to run over there. Michaela is at her friend Lindsay's house spending the night. Stephanie is tired because she went to see Taylor Swift last night with A.J. Conner's football game was canceled for tomorrow. He wants to run in the Cross Country race in the morning though. I will be cleaning at Hic's house all afternoon tomorrow because I haven't been there in like foreeeeveeer! And tomorrow night Mike is singing in a contest for The Rotary Club. I will not be going. If he wins the money goes to charity and his boss is sponsoring him. He is going next weekend to audition for America's Got Talent. His audition time is 9:00 AM Saturday Morning in Chicago. And then the weekend after that Stevie gets her wisdom teeth pulled. I cannot wait to go see Where the Wild Things are. And Alice in Wonderland should be coming out soon. And then Twilight. And, will there be another Harry Potter? I'm so confused. I am the only one at the office and it is so quiet. Everyone leaves around 5:00 and I stay until 6:00 because I come in at 9:00 so I can get Conner on the bus in the morning. It's not so bad because the traffic is thinner. I'm feeling pretty bad about this post right now because it's hardly worth posting it's so dull and lifeless. I should have just mad e a list of all the things i have to do this weekend and you would basicaly get the idea of what is on my mind. Well, I still can i guess, why stop being boring and pathetic now? Why not be completly dull?
ahhhk, I don't even have the energy. Anyway, suffice it to sy that I have a long list of things I'd like to get done this weekend. An amazingly long list. Well, from what I can tell the bombing of the moon went alright. I guess. Oh that crazy N.A.S.A what will they think of next? Okay, I need to back away from the keyboard.
ttfn.

1 Comment:

  1. Ann O said...
    just so you know we have a kids plaid shirt with pearl snaps at the store now!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home