Hooray for Friday! What are everyone's weekend plans? Is it ever going to quit raining? Do I need to start watching Glee? I don't want to be missing out on anything. I though last night's ep of the office was super presh. I doubt anyone else watched it though. Hmm.. I think we are going to lay pretty low this weekend. I need to get some stuff hung up on the walls and maybe put out some Halloween decorations and I think Jake wants to get the garage organized. I also need to get my guest room closet under control.

We had a fire in the fireplace last night and it was amazing. I truly enjoyed it. I also went to Trader Joe's yesterday and was thoroughly satisfied with my purchases! yummy.

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh no I watched it and it was GREAT! Oh I loved it! The kleenex boxes was a def LOL. Great Show! Did not disappoint and even exceeded expectations. I loved it when he said they were going to name the baby Me maw. Hardy Har Har

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home