I don't know if you can tell, but I'm pretty sure we had a little fun last night, at least I did! After Tiff and Bryan dropped the kiddies off we decided to take the doggies on a walk. Ty started out walking Lila, but this was only her second walk ever and she got a little crazy and ran around Ty a couple times basically tying(no pun intended) him up. It was so funny. He was over it after that and ran ahead of me and Abby jumping and rolling like an army dude. Too funny. The walk was pretty successful and I finally figured out that I am the 9th house on the right. We counted. I had always wondered. While we did that Jake blew the leaves out of the gutters and off the roof since there is supposed to be some rain today. So Ty and Abby made a few leaf piles and jumped around in them for awhile. I went inside to finish putting dinner together. I kept asking Ty and Abby what they liked because I didn't want to put anything on their salad that would keep them from eating so after I had asked Ty about probably the 5th thing, he told me that he will eat everything. Hmm... what a nice surprise I thought! And he pretty much did. I made a South Beach Diet lasagna which has a ton of veggies in it, including zucchini and spinach, which he questioned for a minute, but Jake told him both would make him strong and were good for him and he told us he liked to eat food that was good for him, another nice surprise! So he ate it!

After dinner, Jake got Ty set up playing the playstation and Abby helped me feed the dogs. Then Ty and I played the wii, while Jake and Abby were in the office. I think they were playing guitar and playing some candy game abby brought. Then Jake brought out his old helicopter for them to fly. He figured out how he could use his new helicopter controller to be able to take over when the old helicopter was about to crash. So the kids thought they were mostly flying it, but I think it was mostly Jake. Although, one time, he didn't take over quick enough, which resulted in a crash and so of course Jake had to give Ty and hard time about crashing it and Ty just gave it right back. So funny. It was then popcorn time and we settled on the couch in our pjs to watch Monster House, a good scary movie for Halloween. We ate about a million bowls of popcorn too. And then we all went off to bed! Pretty perfect night!

I got up and sent Jake off to work this morning and now I am hanging out on the couch blogging and sipping my coffee waiting for round 2 as soon as the kiddies wake up! So sad to think I can't just steal them, because Tiff knows where to find me ;)

2 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Tori, Tori, Tori, (not to be mistaken for tora tora tora), what great pics! Thank you so much for making their fall break start off on the perfect foot! I'm sitting here waiting for them to get home and seeing the pics are making me anxious to hear the stories! They adore both of you and I love that they got to spend that time with you guys! Oh how the circle of life continues, my memories of staying with your parents at their age! In Jeffersonville they had an old awesome house and your mom I remember had this big blow up plastic bubble thingy that she made for her students and she let me crawl around in it and I remember how cool that was! Funny the things we remember! And helping her cook in that cute little kitchen! My kids will never forget it! Thank you love! You're awesome! My kids are lucky to have special memories and times with all of you! I love our family!xoxox
    Boo said...
    The pix are great!! I walked out of the house without my phone today and because I only have your # on speed dial I can't just call to find out how your night with the cutest kids in the world went?? Looks like it went just as I expected...and Tiff, it was Jefferson City and might still have the blow up room?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home