FABooLOUS neW BacKGroUnD

Uhmmm, No Tori, Stevie Wevie is glad she did not got to Chicago. We waited nine hours total on Saturday, so...no.
The leather jacket she bought is so cute.(I turned around and there she was,wearing this black leather jacket, like, "look Mommy, aren't I cute?" and I was like Whoa, why is Nic in my kitchen? I didn't say anything to her, but whoa Nelly! Thast jacket is so Nic, well, minus the ruffle I guess.)And the boots and jeans are cute too. I can't write much more but I did want to tell you that one of the producers from AGT was talking to someone nearby and he was saying that Sharon Osbourne is a real sweetheart and that Pierce is so easy to get along with and so funny and that David Hasslehoff is a crazy nutball.Totes obv, I know, but still. So, that is some indside Hollywood SCOOP!Also, you know how you see young hollywood papparazzi pics and everyone looks all disheveled and dirty and mismatched and mis-fitted? Well, that is how all the young people from the show were dressed. I was , like, "ohh, it's a thing." It's their west coast style to look like that. It's not grunge. It's sort of how Stevie dressed two-three years ago! OHHHH Fashionista strikes again. ALSO, more news on the fashion front. ALL the women in Chicago were wearing their tall swede strappy, buckly boots. Not exactly surprising, but EVERYONE was wearing them, oh and they mostly had heels too. My hand me down EMU's were not really cutting it Chicago style, but, whatever, unlike Stevie, I'm about two years behind. But, that's just how I do it. Oh, and just one more thing, I watched three movies I'd never seen before. I watched Sunshine Cleaning, Life or something like it & Management. I actually liked them all pretty well. Nothing too heavy. Steve Zahn was in two of them and I looove him. YES I DO! Rando POST! Yeah MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    I know! The leather jacket is amazeballs! She was worried that you wouldn't like it! So I am glad you didn't. She didn't want to dishonor you since it was fake and not real and I told her it was like a starter leather jacket, you can't just throw yourself into all of the awesomeness at once. I think she agreed. And yes it is so cute and ever since this leather jacket quest began (I think at least 2 years ago) I always told her she needed one as a sort of ode to or an awareness I guess of her sweet daddy. And the ruffle is totes presh!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    She wore it last night with her boots and new jeans and totes groovy t-shirt. We decided she looked like one of Charlies Angels. And all of a sudden she has long hair.She did a karate kick.(Yes she did) And the look was complete. She looked FAB and it was a complete departure for her, kinda sexy, cool,ya know. So glad she still has braces so she still looks like a kid.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home