MICK IS A MAN

Wow. First word that comes to my head when I think about Mick's honor yesterday. I really had no idea what exactly it was going to be about and was anxious to find out. It was way more than I expected. I wasn't expecting, to be honest, to be moved like I was. It wasn't just about all of his accomplishments (which i am not brushing aside because they are great), it was more about who he is, who he'll become, his faith, his FAMILY, and always being a noble man. It was something I was glad to have been a part of. And I got to see a side of Mick I had not known. And hearing him speak of his mother, father, sis and brother, and hearing them speak of him, what a unity. I just wanted to voice my feelings because it was just really neat! I had no idea! Way to go Mickster!!!!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. hick said...
    DITTO

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home