Cute Outfit Day

I wish I knew how to take one of those cute pictures of myself that those young chickies love to snap. Yesterday 5 different people told me how cute I looked, loved my dress, great necklace - mostly strangers. I had on my perfectly broken in Frye knock off cowboy boots, brown tights, brown smock $18 dress from Meijer, curly hippie hair, flowing tan chiffon scarf, and my most favorite turquoise necklace with the big flat rock pendant that Kelly gave me years ago, oh and a light green coat. I was a sight...sorry you missed it, but you can bet I'll be wearing it again!!! Maybe I should do a CGHS TV interview in that get-up? Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Love the hair! I love. the. hair. I've seen it. And I love it.
    hick said...
    i hD THE SAME CURLY HAIR YESTERDAY, MOM SAID WE LOOKED LIKE TWINS
    Tori said...
    can't wait to see it!! It's amazing how great an awesome outfit can make you feel. And if you feel like being someone else you can just simply change your clothes!
    logann elizabeth said...
    hot mama!! i love your hippy hair.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home