LIFE DRAWINGG

So I think everyone knows I am doing a Life Drawing class this semester which is .. Drawing naked people every class for 2 1/2 hours. ughhh ewwww. Well let me tell you, I think me and my friend Rosie are just very immature. The guy dropped his clothes and I began laughing so hard that I had to leave the room. Now, I didnt even look at him.. It was just because I had been anticipating it and knowing that I was going to laugh. My teacher came out, smiled at me and said I was not the first person to do this and to just chill in the hallway. Ever since then I have been fine but uhhh I nearly peed my pants. We have had models with nipple piercing and tattoos on there downstairs!! It was been a real eye opener!!


Listen to how would traveler I am right now: Just got home from a 4 day stay in Miami (for soccer), I am headed to Daytona Beach today, and finally I am headed to Knoxville tomorrow!!!. Wooooohooo so exciting!! (ok maybe thats not very worldyyy but it sure is exciting)

I have a new favorite show, Glee!! It is soo fun! Tune in

7 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    tattoos on their downstairs? wth? I DON'T THINK I EVEN UNDERSTAND BUT MAYBE I DON'T NEED TO. When I was in middle school we used to say, (all the time, about everyyyything) GROSS ME OUT THE DOOR! Which is exactly what happened to you. literally, you were grossed out the door. I TOOK THAT CLASS. I loved it because it really loosens up your drawing because of the speed. You will really benefit if you can compose thyself. I still have my drawings from that class! great post BTW!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    well you know i love GLEE too! it's great!

    yah, and have fun with the naked people. who offers to do that? drop their clothes and have people stare at you and examine every inch of you! please bring the pics to christmas!
    logann elizabeth said...
    umm i think you would two for 300 dollar a session!! moneyy honey
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Still, takes a certain kind fo sho.
    Tori said...
    this is hilarious!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Do you know BeBe's song "She has freckles on her BUT she is lovely>" For some reason this post makes me think of that particular little ditty.
    hick said...
    LOG I AM A GLEE-A-HOLIC

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home