Hello Loves. I have the day off. I am doing my usual morning thing, after letting the dogs play around outside for awhile, while I sit on the porch we have moved inside for quiet time. haha. That means I have Lila on the couch with me and Mav at my feet while I catch up on the internet. After that I will probably check out my dvr and see what needs to be watched. Phew, what a tough day. If I get really inspired I might go ahead and get out of my pjs and put on some clothes, but that undoubtedly won't happen until after noon. I also need to paint my toenails... I hope I have time ;)

Anyway, I think the housewarming party this weekend was a success, even with a weak clark girls showing (sad). We had tons of delicious food and plenty of laughs. I will have to have those of you who missed it over very soon. And of course, we don't have to plan anything either, you can just stop on by (I might be in my PJs). We had a pretty good showing though and I think I was most excited to little vivian and jocelyn. Viv really opened up to me (I think it was bc for once stevie wasn't around for her to cling to!) which I loved. We just followed each around. Jake showed her how he makes Lila dance and she pretty much thought it was hysterical and then she kept going around all night asking people if they had seen Lila's Super Dance and then she would try to make Lila dance. It was quite cute.

Sunday we did pretty much absolutely nothing which was just perfect. After hanging around on the couch for a couple of hours after sleeping in we headed up to Noblesville to drop some stuff off at mom and dad's and have dinner with them. I bought Lila a pig outfit to wear for Halloween, but it is too big so I am going to take it back, but I might have to snap a few pics of it first.

Yesterday I worked and then for some reason came home in a terrible mood. My dinner that I was making just was not going according to plan so I pretty much sulked in my bed while I finally got it all under control and was waiting for it to cook. I was tweeking a recipe that I had already made and it tasted great, but I always hate making a big meal after I get home from working 12 hours and of course there were a few things just went awry. O well! That's life. The night ended up better, snuggled in bed watching Parks and Recreation. It was funny. Plus, this morning I decided to just sleep in rather than getting up to tend to the dogs, luckily my fabulous husband did all that for me!

3 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    your english accent makes you as queer as tiffer
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Queer as Tiffer, sounds like a reality show. It's what we all aspire to...."If only I could be as Queer as Tiffer" are my thoughts as I drift off to sleep at night. HAHAHAH I make myself LOL and FOTF
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    glad you all think i'm queer!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home