How awesome was Mick's court of honor! Those who were there will definitely know what I am talking about. My computer is out in the living room so I am laying (lying?) in bed blogging from my phone so I will keep it short and sweet. But there are two " important" pieces of info I just had to share before I get a chance to write more. First Popsugar now has a mobile app (lo you must get this!). It is awesome! Second, on popsugar there are more pics of suri in her heels again! Little diva! Good night darlings.

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    Working with Mick this summer really made me really how cool of a guy he really is. He constantly kept me laughing. I saw a completely different side of John Michael. I feel like my mom and I talk about this all the time, but no offense to anyone else.. but Mick is totally the coolest. He can do everything. If I was stranded on an island, other then super hot celebrity crushes, I might pick mick to be there with me. I know he would find a way to get us home. ok now I am rambling. I wish I could have been there. Go Mick GOOOOOOOooooOoOOOOOOO
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Uhmmm, when we got our 4 wheeler stuck in the mud Mick pulled us out!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home