Introducing the renewed, refocused, refreshed, refined Indiana Flower and Patio Show! That's where you will find me for the next 3 weeks. I do love having my family visit my home away from home. I already have reservations from Will, Ann, and Hick for the Evening in the Garden eat and drink fest on Friday the 13th. Let me know who else can attend, it's always lots of fun...do you remember Kelly? I am also looking for volunteers to ride a bike built for 10 in the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Tuesday, March 17th. I promise lots of fun and beverages. Pat Cronin who has worked with the Flower Show for all 51 years has been bestowed the honor of being the very first female"Irish Citizen" of the year. She is grand marshall of the parade and we will be there to honor her. It's worth the trip just to meet Pat. So much like my daughter I won't have much time for bloggin' but I will keep visitin' to keep up with "My Girls". Come out out for the fun!!

3 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    We are trying to make the show look less girly with the new logo...what do you think?
    Tori said...
    love the new look. very chic and streamlined. it has definitely been kicked up a notch! great job!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Love! I agree.........very chic! (pronounced sheek!) Looks Fab! And it's a go, Tanya and Lucy will be joining me! Can't wait!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home