Kelly by Tiffani

You always take the time to say so much, now it's my turn to talk about you! I loved your list for me and I want to return the flavor!!!!!!!!!

AUNT KELLY

1. stevie nicks (duh!)
2. a peace sign
3. a beaded necklace from Zimbobway or somewhere exotic and interesting
4. a man who strums a geeeetar!
5. a pair of really wooly warm sox
6. biggest heart i ever saw!
7. an era
8. hair that should always have a hint of red cuz it suits
9. her macaroni salad (it just always tastes better when you make it!)
10. giggle sessions that make you wanna pee your pants
11. somethin to talk about
12. birthmark wrist
13. doesn't like people who talk on the phone while driving
14. great mommy
15. leather and lace
16. turquoise jewelry
17. unconditional love
18. unbelievably patient
19. cherokee indians
20. brushes and paint

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Wow, I'm compressed! Each one is a treasure! I could write a paragraph about each one of those things on my list! But I won't. Not today anyway. Thanks! You made my Monday morning bright and cheery! I love you!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home