sandlot-last night

THE PLAYERS:
team1:
Kyndrick
Stephanie
Kelly
Conner
team 2:
Mike
Kayla
Caleb
Collin

5 innings
SCORE
team2=12 team1=11

FAN CLUB: Moxi&Sheba

We played on the field over by Will & Ann's new house. Oh my gosh! I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had. Kyndrick provided much of the entertainment. He and Mike got some good hits and Conner likes to slide. Stephanie on first base, Me on second. Thee was a slight breeze which was nice. I never made it to home but I made it to third once. And when Drake moves in He can be THE BEAST. Anyone who wants to play just give me a hollah! Maybe a Sunday night game would be FUN! If you don't want to play, you can watch because lat me tell you folks-hilarity ensues my friends, hilarity ensues. Ty and Abby would LOVE it! We have to make sure KYndrick can come though because He's the funnies one we've got. Heck, BeBE could pull her car right up to the field and watch. Good times, good times.

5 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    kelllly that sounds like sooo much fun! totally jealous
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh Yeah! There was a double play made by Kyndrick and a couple of home runs by Kynny and Mike.
    Boo said...
    Count us in, except this Sunday evening we will be celebrating Stan's 75th and Bebe's 81st at the Hirschfelds.
    Tori said...
    so jealous! Please play when I move back!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Yesssss!Sweeeet!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home