Abby at Riley Hospital


So our day at Riley was very unbelievable. Both for Abby and myself. Thank you for your donations. Abby raised over $150 and had about 20 ornaments and xmas cards from her classmates that she delivered for the kids. The money was donated to the floor that her friend Michael was on. She left with tears in her eyes and love in her heart. She felt so good about what she did and I was so proud, to say the least. She is a special little girl, and the greatest gift god has ever given me. (not to leave Ty out, he was the greatest "suprise" that god ever gave me!) I know that anyone who knows Abby will be touched just by having her in their life. Bless my sweet Abby, she makes me so proud!

5 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Angel.
    Tori said...
    So presh! And of course she has that stinkin' santa bag thrown over her shoulder!
    Boo said...
    crying......
    Michaela said...
    I love Abby she is such a sweetheart.
    hick said...
    BEST POST EVERRR

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home