NYE

Well NYE was pretty uneventful for me. I worked NYE and felt that I was getting sick again all day. So when I got home I didn't feel that great, but I was very hungry. I came home to mike and Jake making music fusion. haha and about 16 empty beer bottles on the bar.... hmmm... Mike had come over at noon and him and Jake had been playing guitar since! 8 hours of guitar playing and recording seems like a lot to me, but I guess they enjoyed it! Anyway, like I said, it wasn't much in the mood for fun and Jake and I picked up some lovely white castle for dinner. We got back home, ate, I showered and went to bed. Yes, in bed by 10! But I have a good excuse, since I worked and I am at work again today. I need some details about the Hirschfeld NYE party! I was sorry to miss it, but I knew I would regret it today while at work. The good news is, I think getting a good sleep has made me feel much better! So I didn't see the ball drop or anything, but I am excited for the new year! 2009 was such a whirlwind. How was Dick Clark? My resolution for this year is typical, but needed, I am getting back to the gym! I don't have specific goal for what I want to accomplish at the gym, I just want to feel better and get active. Not necessarily lose weight! Just to be toned and fit! haha! I hope paying for the membership will be enough motivation. Anyway! I hope everyone enjoys the new year... can't wait to hear about everyone's new years resolutions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home