Yay! The Colts did it! Not like I had any doubt! Anyway, our party was a hit (but what party of ours isn't!) And Kayla is right, we had tooooons of food everywhere (again, what party of ours doesn't?). It was great! I made cupcakes which was so fun mostly because I couldn't remember the last time I made cupcakes, which is sad, because I love making them. The sprinkles were amazing because they were blue (Go Colts) and not only were they blue, but they were blue rasberry flavor! Plus Kiki was there! And we have decided we probs should hit up VEGAS for Lo's 21st bday in a few months! Holla! Jake and I appliance shopped today and I think we have finally settled on what to get, its just making sure we get the right price. So exciting. The best part about getting a new kitchen is the excuse to eat out since everything will be ripped apart! Yay! I just love it. I hope everyone has a great Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home