Long Crazy Fun Day!!!

Ok here it is so today was our family workday it was pretty intense. My chores were to arrange the bookshelf, the art shelf the corner cabinents, dishes, and the laundry room which by the way I cleaned our washer and dryer, and it turns out dad came home with a new washer and driver. So it was pointless to clean it but whatever just more practice hehe. After that I got ready to go babysit Avree and Jayce they were such a hand full. Im just kidding there such great kids and Jayce is super smart. Anyways we watched Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, and i-carly. During the comercials we played simon says, and Avree didn't know how to play so Jayce and I had to teach her and she kept messing up and she just laughed and laughed her laugh is Priceless I tell you. We also had pizza delivered to us from Papa John's Christy did that before they left. Did you know you can order your pizza on line pay for it and the tip and have it delivered at a certain time? Well you can it was awesome. It was kind of funny though because the phone rang and I answered it and it was Papa John's and I said hi and they said where at the door. I felt kind of stupid because I didn't know. Then we came to my house and everyone is leaving now, but we watched some of the Colts game. Good times!!!!

3 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    THANKS, MICHAELA.. AVREE SAYS "HER IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HER IS MY COUSIN" THE KIDS HAD A GREAT TIME AND THEY WANT YOU TO COME BACK
    Michaela said...
    Well the kids were great they are just amazing and so smart. Whenever you need me anytime. I love them.
    Tori said...
    I know about the pizza! Jake and I do it all the time! It is amazing!! You don't have to deal with peeps who are sometimes awful on the phone.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home