A cake the likes you've never seen.

Holy Chocolate Cake Batman! But, that is further along in the story, I'm skipping ahead...
Friday after work Mike and I cleaned Amy's office. Then we came home and I made chicken and rice for dinner. Stevie spent the night with Jamie in her sushi pajamas. Kayla went with her Aunt Kimberly for the evening. So it was just me and the guys. 

Saturday Morning which was Mike's Birthday he got up and went to the grocery store. I told him I would do it, but he insisted. Ramie called and changed their arrival time from 11:00 to 2:00 which was nice because it gave me more time.

I made a pasta salad and quiche and pigs in a blanket. They did not stay long because they were anxious to hit the mall. They went to Circle Center.

Mike opened some presents and Stevie bought him Zelda for the wii. And that is what we did for the remainder of he weekend. Stevie is the clear winner. Funny. Anyway, we had pot roast with carrots and onions and mashed potatoes for dinner. All from Pioneer Woman cookbook. SHe puts cream cheese in her potatoes whch made them too heavy I thought. I like em fluffy. Linda johnson uses milnot and her's are always so fluffy. Me and mashed potatoes have a love hate thing going. We also had a small iceburg side salad. Mike bought hot french bread but did not bring it home somehow. Mike and Kayla went and cleaned the church. Michaeala and BoBoo made Mike a chocolate cake the likes I have never seen, it even came with birthday candles!  Stevie took pics hoing she will post them.Oh my gosh it was covered in chocolate shavings whic were all curly. Not sure if it was bubble room choc cake or not but it was amazing, oh and it also came with vanilla bean ice cream. How deluxe is that? Kayla kept telling me about all the stuff she did with Kim and By the sounds of it she was gone a week! Kayla said they laughed a lot and she thinks Kim is so funny. Micks frisbee game, Mongolian BBQ and Kohl's and they made the cake too! Lawsy to the Mercy girls! Stevie went by and saw BeBe and wrapped Mike's present. She also got him Avatar for the wii. Not the new Avatar but the old one, the air bender guy.

Sunday I took the quiche to church and Pastor Stubbs was home sick. So we all just sort of talked about different stuff. I read Psalm 91 which is the Psalm that Mick's eagle song is based on. We cleaned Patty's went to the grocery and planned meals for the entire week! Then we came home and put away all the Christmas stuff and I got to reearange the living room! Oh it looks so good! Gosh i love doing that! If anyone needs a room rearranged you just call me! Then we made shepards pie and I nearly cut my thumb off. KiKi said she cut her thum on Wednesday cutting a pot roast as well. In't that a dumb thing ti have in common? She called to wish Mike a happy Birthday and they had just left The Gerst House! Oh man I love that place! And we played Zelda. I watched a documentary on Sully Sullenberger about when he landed that airbus on the Hudson, it's a truly amazing story. And I talked to Mom and she said Km and Jon were there for a couple hours and made clam chowder. YUM!

This morning Conner, Kayla and I woke up early and did our stretching exercises. Hey Tori how is the gym? And right now Conner is playing Zelda. It has been a super great weekend. Being gone all week allI want to do is habg out here. Next weekend we have a ham to bake and I also want to bake a chicken. Okay, I probs need to get ready for work! I have to go to the dentist today and I relly don't wanna. And I have a ton of work to do. I just hope I can talk right when I get back to work. ACK!

6 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    I'D RATHER HAVE A PAP SMEAR THAN GO TO THE DENTIST
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Ask for nitrous oxide~
    Boo said...
    I agree with the pap smear vs Dentist. Hell, I'd even let Amy do the pap smear if she'd keep her sharp tools out of my mouth...and those noises!!!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    two words... Dr. Bly Would you let him do the papp?
    JonHirsch said...
    I say No No No...
    Boo said...
    Sorry, I didn't know Jon was logged in, oops...Amy Winehouse and I still say No No No..

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home