Come my Ladies, Come, Come my Ladies.

Wellster McFellster, how the heck is everyone? I'm fine as frogs hair. I am at the end of my Monday work day, it's winding down over here. Quiet as a mouse. (The phone rang as if on que) But, it was a robot so I hung up on it. Sorry Robot, if you have feelings. Which I don't think you do. Unless your like The Wizard of OZ in which case "Why, you should be ashamed of yourself!" but, I. digress.
Ohhh! My Mom is calling! She called because Conner is over there and He is going to dinner with John, Christy and Jayce, and, wait a minute! Oh, I'm meeting them for dinner as well. Don't mind if I do. We will be dining this evening at Charleston's in Westfield. Well, whaddya know.? And you heard it here first! Live! Whatever shall I wear? Well, I think I will wear what I have on. Whatever shall I order? Can you tell I'm talking like Katie Scarlet O'Hara Butler?  And the bloggers say. "Frankly My Dear we don't give a damn what you order." And I say, "God as my witness I'll never go hungry again!"  Not tonight. I hate to cut this amazing post short but"The Yankees are comin! The Yakees are comin! Fade to black. Cue the intermission music. I don't know if it's que or cue so I used both. I'll talk at cha lader. Maybe I'll be like a restaurant critic and do a critique. Maybe.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    glorious post. i bow in defeat.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home