FRIDAY

Hi, How Ya'll doin? I'm fine. I feel like I am at Orchard all the time. What a long day! Busy, but long. I still have a lot to do but wanted to take a break and write a post. Remember? More posts, shorter posts? Tomorrow Ramie and her Mom are coming by or lunch. They are going shopping for the day together. I am trying to figure out what to fix. It could be brunch too. And tomorrow is Mike's Birthday so He wants to stay home make a fire, have dinner. So I need to figure out that meal and then on Sunday Morning I also need to take something for the fellowship Breakfast at 9:30. And, i just can't settle on one thing yet. For nay of these events. I was thinking of Tom's mac n cheese, with Grueyere and Marscipone. Or he has a brussel sprout recipe with nutmeg in it that I've been wanting to try. Pork Roast? Pot Roast? Pulled Pork? And then there's the cake to think about. Well, as you can see I have a lot to figure out. For the brunch maybe vanilla yogurt with granola and fresh fruit. Maybe a quiche and pigs in a blanket and pasta salad. And maybe repeat one or two of those items for breaky on Sunday. But for now I need to wrap it up here in the ol cubicle. I am going to try to do my cleaning jobs tonight so I am free as a bird for the remainder of the weekend. Amy's office, Patty's office and then Church. Oh and guess what? I found out today that if we meet our sales goals here at work we get to go on a cruise. Can you believe it? Either Mexico or the Caribbean, not sure which one yet. So, that means the entire sales dept may get to go. And we get to take someone with us. How deluxe is that? I think it's way awesome. Alrighty then I'll talk at cha later den. Bayh!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    AWESOME!! Will I be that person?? I KID! (kinda)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home