Happy Sunday

Good Morning my loving family. Hope you fabulous ladies are having a glorious day. It is freezing cold here! I have French Market Bean Soup and Chicken and Dumplings brewing on the stove. Today is my day off so I have to get my cooking fix in. Plus I need to deliver meals to a few families in need. We are headed up to see SaSa and Eddie today and hopefully get Gordon off of SaSa's s--- list.

Big new girlies, I had a stylist in Macys yesterday who needed a black dress for a funeral in a movie. She bought one of my RachelRachelRoy dresses for one of the Gossip girls who might wear it in the movie, Love Dont Let Me Down. How exciting is that!

Kelly I love your post on life, I have so much to learn from you. Steph, I found your blog, wow I love it. I need a picture of this swimmer and what are your transitioning to and from??? I am so out of the loop. Tori, did you make it to Macys? Ann, I love our shoes. I get so many compliments on them. FYI I have a belated graduation gift for you, the perfect compliment to our shoes. Tiff, I love the Marco pixs. You all look so happy. Christy, have stopped itching yet? Happy Birthday to John and Mike, hope to track you both down today. BoBo, I ran into a vendor in Macys who said Penrod is her fave show of all. She and her mother make jewelry and travel around to various shows. Logann, I miss you terribly baby girl, hope we get a chance to catch up today. Love you ladies, KiKi Cathy Clark Rogers!

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Kiki!! A post from our precious Kiki! Totes just made my day!
    Cathy Rogers said...
    You always make mine better
    hick said...
    I LOVED YOUR POST IT WAS FABULOUS I LOVE THE WORD FABULOUS IT REMINDS ME KRISTIN CHENOWITH IN WICKED...JUSY WATCHED A MOVIE WHERE SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE CALLEDINTO TEMPATION REALLY GOOD..

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home