Hi Everyone!

It's snowing outside! It's really beautiful. I made it to work no probs. Steady and slow. The reading glasses I was wearing this morning were too strong and now I'm dizzy and I feel sick. Ick. I found my weaker pair and hopefully will snap out of it. I feel sea sick. I talked to Christy and she and John were watching Lonesome Dove! John, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. I'm glad you are in Florida! (Your happy place) Christy! I hope you are feeling okay. Work is really busy so I am trying to keep my posts short but to post more often. SO I don't get the look from Tori which she inherited from her Mom and is actually pretty good. My dizziness has subsided. I had to have a Coca ~Cola...much better. Ahhhhhh. Orchard has ordered Pizza for the entire company today so we don't have to go out in the snow for lunch! How awesome is THAT? I have been training the last two days on how to run the direct mail campaign. We sent over 300,000 pieces of mail last year. Some are post cards and some are little cardboard boxes with a piece of squeezie fruit in them. They are super cute and people collect them. Anyway, we have a fullfillment house send all that out but I am in charge of all of the mailing lists and tracking the response rate to each mailing. It is tedious. But I like it. It's exciting because it's something new for me to do. I'll check in later~What's everyone doing today?    

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    I'm at work! I wasn't supposed to work, but they didn't have enough nurses so I was offered to come in today and come off Saturday! of course I would love to come off saturday! I am sad I am not sitting at home watching movies in my jammies and relaxing but I can do that tomorrow and now Saturday! Plus, now I can hang out with jake on Saturday! Yay! I can't wait to see the snow!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home