Celebrity Sighting


My parentals spotted Kate Hudson in New Orleans last night shooting her new movie. And look who popped up on popsugar this morning, Kate Hudson, exploring New Orleans! I have no choice but to believe my parents!! How awesome right!! Love that bike!

Omg and yoga was sooo amazing this morning. I've been doing a lot of the flow yoga classes where you do a lot of sun salutations and flowing from one pose to another, but today class focused on the more basic poses and maintaining the poses for lengths of time. I find that much more relaxing, yet just as challenging. And the instructor was amazing and super interactive. Loved it. I am zen. Namaste.

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    TORI CAN I GO TO YOGA SOMEDAY WITH YOU!!!!!! AND CAN I EAT YOUGART???????? PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!
    Tori said...
    YEs come!!! Come!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home