Life

Hello Chaps! It's Friday morning! Yay! I wonder if the kiddos will have school today? I have not a whole lot going on today. Lila got groomed yesterday and she looks beautimous! I definitely prefer it when she is kinda shaggy, but when she is all nicely clipped she is still a doll. The best part is that I can see her cute lil eyes! Actually she has these really big pretty brown eyes. But you never really see them when she is all shaggy. Anyway, she is sitting here all primped and pretty. I think I will buy her a new collar today. I am so picky about collars. I like them to be cute, but not ridiculous. Ya know? But getting a girl collar is much easier than getting one for a boy dog. Or maybe a new sweater? She has grown out of her pink one. Anyway, as you can tell I don't have much on my agenda for today. I cleaned yesterday, got all caught up on my DVR. I am no longer watching Glee on my own, so I can't just sit around all day and watch eps of that. What will I do. I am going to a yoga class at 8:30. It should be rejuvenating. I played soccer last night and it was a pretty good game and even better exercise. Anyone have any exciting weekend plans?? My mom and dad are in New Orleans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home