Well Aunt Keke I am not running in the snow, we run inside, but sometimes we have to run over to the freshman campus which is just like a backyard away, when we go there we cycle. It's challenging, but I love it. Blogging is already fun and this is only my second post, but it will take me awhile to get caught up to you girls, you guys are geniouses. Mom, Conner, and I have been starting to stretch in the morning. Mom and Dad think it is a good idea so I look thinner and improve my running. I guess there right since parents know the best :). It's hard though since I don't really stretch that much, but hopefully it will get better, and it's a lot more fun with mom and Conner, because sometimes it gets a little boring stretching by yourself. Ok enough about stretching. You all have a wonderful week and I will hopefully hear from ya soon.

8 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    I will be stretching tomorrow night at yoga and Ican't wait! I have some dvds you can borrow if you want!
    Michaela said...
    Tori that would be awesome I know that we atleast have one yoga dvd called Healing Yoga with Rodney Yee.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I LOVE YOUR POST TITLE! And I said longer, not thinner. btw.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    And why didn't you wake us up this morning I wonder?
    Boo said...
    Don't forget all that "sardine" training you've been doing too. That can be a REALLY tough workout, don't ya think???
    Michaela said...
    Mom what do you mean by longer not thinner, and it took me awhile to come up with the title but I thought it was genious hehe. I didn't wake you guys up because I am a slacker:) Just kidding I was actually really tired and I couldn't wake up. Aunt Bobo Sardines is a really hard game haha and it really gives you a work out:)!
    Tori said...
    geez kelly, you are such a stage mom for making your daughter workout to become thinner. sickening. ;)
    Michaela said...
    Tori your so funny

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home