Tomorrow...

Is the first day back to school in the year 2010 i wonder how long it will take me to get used to writing 2010 2010 2010. i Graduate in the year 2011 thank goodness, i do not think i could stand high school for much longer! football games used to be entertaining but... i do not really like football and find the games useless now. and high school dances - useless- except i get to wear a pretty dress that is fun but i hate dancing. stu gov gets fun though because we get to plan. oh i realized! i get to start working on my prom dress now! yippie!! okay that just made high school a little more exciting! ha ha
i also need a new barbie because the barbies that i have are the old ones so thay have round waists while the new ones have flat... um whatevers. soo the pretty dresses that i bought for my barbie do not fit! how can i have a fashion show when the clothes do not fit? maybe that will be the point! haha. but the like suit tux thing that came for my Ken doll is magnificent! it fits perfectly he looks just like the model i want him to bee!
this was me not neglecting this blog because i have my own now because i have not posted in forever! how sad.
oh and i found a button if you go to my blog you can follow me! you just go the top of the page and hit follow i think... i am not sure but i know there is a way to follow my blog if you wanna!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Enjoy, or try to enjoy you High School years, the are a unique time of your life. With the right perspective you will see that this is a time of great opportunity.
    Boo said...
    Kelly, you sound a little like a fortune cookie, Cookie!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Ha Ha, I totally do don't I?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home