Alice

Well me, Jake and Stevie ventured out this morning to go see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was quite fun. First off, I just love getting to wear 3D glasses. I also can't think of anything better than being squeezed between two of my favorite peeps watching one of my fav actors in a film by one of my fav directors. Priceless. Plus, who can beat a popcorn, mr. pibb and milk dud breakfast on a Saturday morning(which I now regret--- but thats ok--- who cares about calories)! Anyway, the movie was good. I just loved watching Johnny act, and Helena Bohnam Carter did amazing too, her head was so large. It is even more amazing to think that they did all of this acting in front of green screens, which I am imagine it is hard to get into the character when its just you and a green screen. Oh, the other great thing is that if you go to the AMC in Castleton before noon the movies are only 5$ on the weekends. So totes worth it. Plus we had the best seats. So no complaints here.

Let's see what else did we do today? Right, we came back home and Jake grilled out some what I thought were brawts but were really italian sausages that I bought from traders joes along with green & red bell peppers and onions. It was all quite delish and I think Jake was happy to no longer have his grill covered in a foot of snow. Then Stevie headed home since she had to work. I made shrimp scampi for dinner and I started to read a new book. Plus I had a really good glass of wine. Oh! I also went on a walk! Yes! It was perfect. I walked Lila, while Jake walked Mav (when I asked him which dog he wanted to walk he looked at me like I was mad...). Anyway it was gorgeous and we passed other neighbors, its like the world is alive again now that the sun is shining. Its glorious.

And tomorrow, we shall watch the Oscars!! I think I'm going to mom and dads so I may not be giving a moment by moment fashion review, but have no worries, I will post about it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home