Also

I once again have the urge to give my hair the lop. But seriously, I have painstakingly been devoted to growing it out the last couple of month because I was sad I lopped it off the last time. Anyway, that is going to be my motivation to keep it right now. Plus, right now it is all one length so not only is it boring, but it probably weighs a ton too. That's the problemo, see, when I am at work it gets in the way and feels heavy but I do not like to wear my hair up if I don't really have to, or it at least takes a while for me to get to that point. I think it all stems from whenever I played sports in HS, I always had my hair up, therefore, now I always want to wear it down (Same thing with sports bras, I hate to wear them now). But I will try to resist the urge since I have worked so hard to grow it and I do get so many compliments. Such a dilemma.

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    the longer the better.
    Boo said...
    maybe you should consider a mullet??
    hick said...
    your hair needs 2 b long cuz it's so beautiful

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home