HELLLLLO

Hellllo ladies,

Tori you inspired me. I havent posted anything in foreverrrr. SO this is whats going on:

Yesterday I watched the hockey game and was very sad to see America lose! They played so well though. After that a big group of us went out to the crab shack on tybee island (tori and steph we must go there, yummy seafood) and then after our belly's were full we went to the beach to put our toes in the ocean. My friend was flying in from a weekend vacation so I went to pick her up at the ariport and who did I stand by for 15 minutes waiting on her arrival? The queen of butter herself... Paula Deen! She was standing there with her husband smoking a cigarette!

I have started looking around for a place to live for next year! I found this adorable one bedroom that is two blocks down from the library that I am really interested in. The lease starts in April so if I get it then Tori and Steph can help me decorate!! I keep thinking of stuff we have to do when they get here like Tybee Island (beach), maybe Paula Deens restaurant: Lady & Sons?, River street/ Broughton shopping, A day at the park, and so so so much more.

I wasnt sure if I should post my mug shot on here. Its no paris hilton or Khloe Kardashian mug shot but its still a pretty funny picture. I found out yesterday that they have a weekly magazine with everyones mug shots from the week, I am searching for a copy that i can keep as a reminder of people I dont want to be around ever again!! However, that is all i am saying about that... have to save the stories for Clark girls weekend in December.

I hope yall have so much fun with CCR celebrating her birthday! She needs to have some fun and let loose. Love yalllllll!

xxxx

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Lo I def want to see the mug shot! I tried to look it up online last night but couldn't find it. Any suggestions? And yes I was def thinking Tybee island! And lady and sons! Can't wait.
    Tori said...
    I also have a savvy guide book compliments of my mother and maps galore compliments of yours!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home