Disney Adventures

Well I am 20 years old and still understand why children throw a fit when mom and dad say it is time to leave Disney!! It is suchh a fun place!! However, before I tell you about Disney I will start with our trip to Disney. I am not sure how far of a drive it is from Jacksonville to Orlando because we stopped every 20 minutes because Roman (Matt's 4 year old son) had to pee every time we got back on the interstate from the last potty break!! At one point he starts to cry and goes "Daddy my penis is straight", Matt laughs and tells him to give it some time and it will go down. Possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard a little boy cry about! I have a new respect for all parents and how much patients it takes to raise a child. Not to say that I do not love Matts kiddos, they are adorable but man it takes a lot out of you.


Anywho, Matt got us a super star suit at the Contemporary at Disney! We went to Epcot the first night so we could eat at restaurant with an aquarium and ride the nemo ride! Monday was dedicated to the Magic Kingdom. The kids are so young that we were pretty limited to what we could ride but I forgot how fun the kido rides are! I loved the snow white ride, i love that movie! We went back to the hotel for there nap and then to Epcot to eat dinner in Mexico. We went to Universal Studio on Thuesday so Roman and Kennedy could see Spiderman. Yes both of them are into all the super heros, they both have there own batman, superman, flash, ect. Kennedy doesnt play with barbies.. she plays with superheros!! After Universal Studios we came home. It was so much fun to experience Disney with kids and see how excited they get. The whole time I was reliving past experiences!

Now I am back in Jacksonville for 2 days then to Savannah. I am excited to get back because next semester I am taking Into to Printmaking, Psychology of Group Thinking, and Math (not sure what kind). Not only that but hopefully I will be moving into my own place soon, Tori & Steph comee, and Kevin said he might be paying me a visit with his kids too!! Fun FUn FUn FUn FUNNNN.

ohh and today I went to work with Matt to help out... It was totally like the shot the office (except obviously Matt is not Michael). I am not sure if any of yall watch it but it has quickly become one of my favorite shows. Matt would probably be considered more of the Jim.


1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    omg this is the best ever. sooo cute. I could totally see matt laughing at Roman. anyway sounds like you had a blast. Jake thinks it ridiculous that you are just now getting into the office. he wants you to know we are better than you since we have never missed and ep in the entire 5 seasons and we have of course watched the BBC versions. Are you sufficiently belittled? good, that's just how we vieke's like it ;)

    Love you!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home