Hi! I am going to the red carpet gala tonight at the flower and patio show. I am so excited. I also bought this skirt from von maur which is just like the one I have been wanting from Urban Outfitters. So I cannot wait to wear it. Today I got up and went to yoga and then did a spin class. I was sweating it out. Then I swung by von maur. Now I have showered and I just watched the new Lady Gaga music vid. It is for her song "Telephone" which isn't my fav, but still good and it has Beyonce. Well let me just say I liked the "Bad Romance" video better. I think I need to watch this one again, also it is almost 10 minutes long. What is funny though is they drive the truck from Kill Bill. Anyway, if you don't want to be shocked or see something that is out there I would advise against watching it. But I liked. I like to be shocked. And I love the costuming. Anyway, I hope everyone has an amazing weekend. I am going to eat a salad and watch 50 First Dates, it just sounds like a good movie to watch today! Loooooves.

1 Comment:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    im not a fan of any crazy gaga videos!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home