Bingo

Well last night I had my first ever Bingo experience. The night definitely started off with a bang as Jake missed a bingo and missed out on 50 bucks. Bebe was PISSED. She spent the rest of the night chiding us all (all in good fun I am sure) and double checking all our boards, all the while playing all these side games, something about peckers and mountys... I have no clue. Anyway, we saw all the finest of noblesville, including a few shady old classmates and an old soccer coach. I also inhaled a sufficient amount of secondhand smoke to last me a lifetime. I had to pop an excederin. But I can say I actually had fun and I can mark it off my bucket list (kiki's suggestion). It was just what I expected... an very INTERESTING experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home