Crazy Heart BABY!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff Bridges did it! And he was so happy even though he tried to play it cool. Such a pro. I was so happy he won as you can imagine. Michelle Pfeiffers intro was sweet. Man! I congratulated him on his blog. jeffbridges,com it's a very cool websight. You should check it out. Sandra Bullocks speech was really good. What a great night. Made my weekend getting to hang out with everyone tonight. I'd like to thank the Academy for airing the show tonight. Jon for your lighting expertise. King's Garden for catering tonights festivities. Kim for letting me come over and invade her space. My Children for their support Lyla, for just being there. Tori, for the color commentary. Jake for telling me that the battery on an I Pad will last 10 hours and oh how I hope I get to use that knowledge at work tomorrow in casual convo. Ann and Will for believing in me! I love you all so much, more than words can tell! Muuuahhh! I havn't been this excited since Dances With Wolves won best picture! Life is good!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    And Mick and Mocha, the wind beneath my wings! Thank You! I love you! More than rainbows!
    Tori said...
    looove it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home