So I am a big fan of gwyneth paltrow and she has a pretty cool blog that I think I have posted on here before. Well this week on Goop she talked about NASHVILLE!! Made me so happy that she loves it just as much as I do.


NASHVILLE

I just spent a few months living and working in Nashville, Tennessee which was an incredible experience. As I’m apt to do, I researched, ate, drank, tried, and asked my way around the city ‘til I found the best spots it has to offer. Never have I met such warm people, heard such good music, eaten so much fried chicken...I could go on and on. This week’s letter will cover the music/food and next week's will cover the rest. It's pretty easy to get to if you live in the good ol’ US of A as it’s kind of smack dab in the middle (well, not really, but almost) and is so worth a trip. It's pretty damn great.

______

Pretty sweet!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!

Growing up I absolutely loved to hear when my mom said I reminded her of Hick!! I just thought she was the funniest chic around (and still do!!). She is constantly having fun and doing things for others. Hope you are having so much fun on the cruise!!!!

Love youuuuu

1 Comment:

  1. hick said...
    THANKS LOG, YOUR A DOLL LOVE YA

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home