Hello My

Fellow Clark Girls!

i feel like i have been neglecting you all! .( so i am blogging! but to tell the truth i have been very very busy and have not been on the computer in like a week. so it is kind of a good feeling knowing i do not rely on this silly thing so much anymore. I am very excited about my trip to see Logann and i think i might even put some of my pics on my flash drive (because it is lil and dosen't take up too much room) and bring it for her to see, but now that i am thinking about it she would be to nice to be like uhh these are bad. haha. but that is okay i will still bring it if i remember. I really hope the weather is Nice Nice Nice. i Could use some sun sun sun!

Today Jamie and Erika wanted to go tanning so i was like okay tori has an account right? so i was being her and it was working out fine! but then, they called me back and asked me my birthday, and i have no clue what year tori was born! except i realize now that 1989 was 20 yrs ago so tori was born 86? anyway, now i am completely over my wanting to go tanning stage, so my skin might be happy with that decision. ya no?

So the epitome of my existence right now is prom as you all may have realized. haha. i just like to keep everyone updated. but anyway. It all seems to be going smoothly. We think we might get a turban to crown the king with haha because the theme is Arabian Nights i thought it was funny... ummm Still no stupid date, but i think Jamie officially decided she isn't going. So now i have no clue what to do! ahhh. Lets see... Oh less then a Month away, and we have no clue about decorations becuase we are hooking up with another school, and they havn't been very good at keeping in contact with us.

Oh i really love my Job. (like the man at Walmart hehe.)

4 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    I so stoked that you love your job. Nothing better than loving you job. And I also think it is an amazing idea to bring your pics! Lo will love them and so will I. I think the turban idea is so creative too!
    Tori said...
    1987 btw, you bigdingdong.
    Unknown said...
    yeah he figured that out yeaterday thank you very much!
    logann elizabeth said...
    i cant wait to see you picturess steph!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home