I have nothing to say.

But I will probably be able to ramble on rose forever because I'm tired. I just need, I say need, to post on the blog or else I just can't go on. Here we go dyen.
SO, I got on you tube and watched Big Mike sing his song from last night. He is really something. Kara, however or whatever her name is is about to make me crazy to the max. I have really tried to like her. And I'm still trying. I will always be trying, because, well, I'll just say it. I miss Paula. I do. That's what's wrong with this season. No Paula.
Also, I have to say that my little trip to Chi town was fun and all but, and I mean really fun. Except that now that I've glimpsed behind the scenes of one of those shows it just doesn't hold the same mystique for me. It's so sad. It's like I really don't like that show that was on last season where they reveal the secrets to magic tricks. PLEASE STOP DOING THAT! I am ALL about the illusion! Bring me the illusion my darlings on a silver platter!
Now, that being said. I will now completely contradict myself by saying this. I LOVE BEHIND THE SCENES features on DVD's. I doooooo. Because they give greater meaning to the story. Like, this scene is important because...And this character is all about...(...=blah,blah,blah) And I love the passion of the people making the movies. And I love those big fuzzy microphones that they hang over their heads. I just love movie people. But I don't like TV People. Sorry TV People of the world. I don't want to see behind your scenes. Just movie people.
ANd since all roads lead back to Jeff Bridges, here we go my Mommas, JEFF published a book of photography and it's mostly black and white stuff he shot while making movies. Needless to say, I really would like one of those books, It would look good sittiing next to my Lonesome Dove book.
And, speaking of books, I am very interested in reading Crazy Heart. I guess it's a novel. And I guess I'm gonna have to read it.
DID YOU KNOW that Jeff Bridges is now filming True Grit wit dem Coen Boys? Yes him r. Lawsy to the Mercy and Mother of the Pearl. I cannot wait, I cannot wait. I also have a hankerin' to revisit Fisher King, and the Fabulous Baker Boys and Starman. All those JB movies from the sunny slopes of long ago. Oh and Fearless too. And I could go on further but I think you get the idea. Yeah, I 'm pretty sure you got the idea alright.
Welp. What else we got here floatin' around in this noggin' of mine? Uhmumumummmumum. Hecky Darn. I think the wells finally run dry for this day.  Nope, I was wrong.  I cannot believe I'm going to NYC. I just cannot believe it. It just seems not real to me. Would that be surreal then? I don't use that word because well, everything's surreal to me. I would just walk around saying, surreal all the time. Oh, and I don't like it when people say anal. Who decided it was okay to say that? gross me out the door.
ANd I don't use ironic cuz I can't quite figure out whats ironic and whats not. Is it a coincidence? Is that what ironic is ?Then what's irony? Who knows? It's like a thorn in my side the whole use of irony thing. Oh wait. I learned something so cool today. Did you know that snails are called gastropods which means belly foot.  ANd I think they have teeth on the tongues, rows and rows of little sharp , pointy snail teeth. EWWWWWWW!  Now thats surreal. Thats some surreal shanaynay there.
I stayed after work all week because I am designing a website (mmm hmmm dats right, you heard me.)for church  and so that means I sat in my cube for an extra like whatever, but I was in my cube in my chair in front of my computer for twelve hours today and it's made me a little manic. juts a little though. AT least i wont have to lay in bed and think all these thoughts before I can go to sleep. You wouldn't last a day in my shoes. hahahahaha

Signed, Crazy Train

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Kara's crying seemed fake?? I was like wtf, Kara.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    exactly.ugh

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home