KIDDIES AT THE FLOWER AND PATIO SHOW!



Had such a greaaaaaat weekend! Friday night we stayed the night at mom and dad's house so Bry could clean up dad's computer for him before they got home! It takes hours to get a computer cleaned up when it hasn't been updated in a while, so I asked Katie and Jayce to come stay the night with us and the kids played and had a good old time, while we got to catch up with Katie. Then we got up Saturday morning and headed out to the flower and patio show to see Boo Boo! It was so much fun, kettle corn and all! Then Boo asked if we could take her friends' daughters home after the show which led us out to South Harbour. On the way back I passed Silly Tally's house and there she was out in the front yard waving at us! So we had to pop in of course to say hello! As Kelly and I stood there, in a chilled state of mind wondering what the rest of the day was to hold (besides the grocery) she asked if Abby wanted to spend the night. We went back and forth saying, "That would be fine, but Conner could stay with us if you wanna go do something".........and Kelly saying, "I really don't think I wanna leave the house tonight so I don't care".........and I said, "Well it doesn't matter to me, we aren't gonna do anything either"..........and Kelly saying, "Whatever you want to do, I'm cool with it".............and I said, "Really doesn't matter to me"...........we finally realized that neither one cared what was to take place that night and so we asked the kids...............they didn't care either..............so Kelly said, "Let's ask Steph, she always makes good choices"................Steph said, "Just have Abby stay the night here, I think she really wants to.".............Then Steph went to get ready for work and Kelly and I stood there for about 10 more minutes deciding what to do until I remembered that my gas light was on! Kelly then finally made the final decision! "Just let Abby stay here til dinner then we can see what we feel like doing then!" I agreed, she started talking about how good Lasgana sounded for dinner and then I started craving it! To make a long story short (wait, this hasn't been really short has it?) I went home, Abby stayed the night at Hammerle's, Bry Ty and me watched Where the Wild Things Are and I got up the next morning and two trays of lasagna for us and for the Haemmerle's. Kelly brought punky home after "Turch" , as Abby used to call church until Conner taught her to pronounce it correctly, and I presented Tally with her lasagna, Conner stayed and played for a while until it was time for dinner and basketball. (taking a breath) And now my kids are bathed, we've read, eaten dinner, and ready to chill! And that was my weekend! Good Day!

5 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    sounds like a perfect weekend for sure. and I loove the pics.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    WAIT! What did you think about "Where the Wild Things Are?"
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Gotta say it was..........different? Kinda out there a bit, some creepy and sad parts actually. A movie made for the imaginitive!!!!!!!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You should watch it with Stevie. She can explain it to you as you watch it. It really helps.(Cuz her childhood was so creepy and sad???)Now I'm so sad. She told me it's sort of about what it's like to have hippies for parents. Ya know. Kids have to try to sort things out and there is no real foundation because the parents are childlike. So many movies are about how fantastic childhood can be and this movie sort of talks about how sometimes it's scary. Ya know? Watch it with Steph, you will like it much better. She talked me through it. But she talks me through much of life. Sort of like your Abby. You know what she did on Sunday? We were at church and Kayla's friend was sitting on the steps outside by herself all alone and Abby went inside and got Michaela and told her she thought her friend needed her. And she did! How sweet is that?
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    Abby actually told me that story! She said, "I could just see in her eyes that she needed a friend, or someone to talk to, so I got Michaela." That girl, I tell ya what!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home