My vida



This video is a little bit more of a medical look at what I do. This video really shows the types of things I encounter in a day as well as a lot the same equipment. A lot of you ask, and really it hard to explain what I really do at work and I was just looking around on youtube so I thought I would post. But what it boils down to is that I truly love it. I wish I could let you guys shadow me or something, but I guess you would probably be bored, it's not for everyone obviously. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did, loving on my babies.

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    The work environment they describe is also very similar. The girls I work with are so amazing and they teach me stuff everyday! My home away from home.
    JonHirsch said...
    It looks exciting and rewarding! They are lucky to have you caring for the babies and families!
    hick said...
    HOW COOL, I WOULD LOVE TO SHADOW YOU FOR A DAY

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home