Bad Bad girl

I was supposed to work from 11-7 today after I got out of class at 1045, but I just called in sick for the first time in my life. AHHH! I feel awful. I mean my hands were shaking and everything! And of course, I had to lie about why I couldn't come in, eek, so I feel awful. Phew! I hope I get over it soon though, so I can enjoy my afternoon filled with homework. I really have no reason except for the pressure of all my homework and my impending full schedule. Am I just awful or what?

6 Comments:

  1. Tiffer Sniffer said...
    OMG! One time you call in cuz you're actually sick! Welcome to what the rest of the world does when their sick! You're still perfect! Get some rest, wish I could've shared the chicken noodle soup your mommy made me!!!! (totally not rubbing it in, i swear!) Get better!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    OMG! I just read your blog again! You actually fibbed? I think I'm even more proud of you now! That was huge for you! How'd it feel? You're allowed a little one every once in a while!
    logann elizabeth said...
    Tori, I am proud of you! Enjoy your days! If you are going to skip, dont waste the day worrying about it.
    Boo said...
    It's always easier to just tell the truth??
    Tori said...
    pish posh. i did get a lot of homework done!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tori, you're adorable! I like the title of your post. Remember, you come first and if you need a day, you take it. And, enjoy it. Oh, and I love the pish, posh!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home