Birthday Girl



Happppppy Birthday MAMA
I can not believe you are 58! I wish all you ladies could have come down to celebrate my parents birthdays in Savannah.  First night here they came to a bar with me to meet everyone I have told them about through the first couple semesters.  By the end of the night they were known by everyone as Kiki and Flash.  They were such a hit! Friday we went to the park to play with the dogs and then they took me and a few of my friends out to dinner at Mellow Mushroom.  Saturday we headed down to Jacksonville, Fl for a soccer scrimmage.  The Loux family showed up at the game, the kids were just adorable.  Sunday we woke up early to grab breakfast at our favorite spot, J. Christophers, and then to Kroger to get some groceries before they departed.  All in all it was an eventful weekend and just reminded me how my parents are pretty cool for almost being 60 :) . 

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    soo jeals and the pic is tres chic!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home