I'M BACK!!!!

Girls...I'm sorry for not blogging for about 2 months, but that doesn't mean I haven't been trying to keep up.
The end of February I spent a long week in Dayton. The highlight in Dayton other than the fabulous Home and Garden Show we produced and my "Oprah" debut on Dayton TV was the wonderful food at Thai 9 - wow we ate there 3 nights!! We also met the cutest little family as exhibitors at the show. The Jonas family has 8 children that they home school and the family makes http://www.goatmilkstuff/. It's very Pioneer Womanesk. The kids all have a job in the soap making from feeding and milking to labeling and selling. The 3 older kids worked the show. Emery who is 8 and sold me my soap replied when I asked him if he had change for a $10 "Miss Kim, a good salesman always has change" as he pulled a wad of money out of his little wrangler pocket. They will be doing the Christmas Show so you can come see them for your self...and the product is great too!
In March I spent 24 days living at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. I'm so lucky to have Jon who holds down the fort and takes such good care of everything at home while all I do is pass through to shower and sleep. Did I already say "I'm so lucky"!! Any way, besides a beautiful show we also celebrated St. Patricks day on Tuesday of the show. Our dear friend and employee of of 51 years, Pat Cronin was appointed the Irish Citizen of the year - and that's a big deal. In 83 years she is the first woman to hold that high rank. To honor Pat and advertise the Flower Show we rode this crazy bicycle built for 10. I am of course bringing up the rear, but I don't think you can see me behind Krissi's big head! Lo, you think you had all the fun on St. Patty's Day.
And then there was Spring Break in sunny Sanibel. We took the Jet Ski's so that was lots of fun, but most of all I got a great tan! Mick had a good time with his friend Andy...and driving is so much fun with 2 smelly teenage boys.
So now we are home and I have had so much fun hearing about Mike's singing and all the fun in Nashville. And Tiff, would I be correct in assuming that maybe you guys did the Zip Line??
I must brag about my fabulous big kids who will be graduating from College on, of course, the very same day, May 16th! Please everyone pencil in a family shin dig Memorial Day weekend to celebrate. And just in case you haven't heard Will does start to work on Monday, May 18th at Beck Seed as a Research Associate. He is very excited and looking for a nice little place in the country to call home. He mentioned that living with me just might drive him crazy.
I guess that's way too much for now. Love you girly girls and can't wait to get together. When are we going to do the summer trip to the cabin??



2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Awesome Post BooBoo!
    Tori said...
    love the post. i hope will finds his perfect downhome digs but i doubt i will be his neighbor. i belong closer to the city.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home