Rock On Gold Dust Woman

I cannot say old Dust Woman enough today, bear with me, please.
So, Here's the Dealio,Daddio.
Mike has a real good chance of winning this thing.
The judges told him he is their most consistant performer BUT.......
They are concerned about his ATTIRE.
awwwww, sad isn't it? Poor little Mikey, You know,when he was little he had to wear high waters and buddies to school. Poor little freckle faced Kid.
So, we cannot have him going up there NOT looking like a MAJAH Rock Star.
Having said that, whatever shall we do? I'm thinking super short hair, really short. and a goatee and maybe sideburns....to start.
Now, How about a black button down shirt? No necklace, that's just not him I don't think.
A kick ass belt with a kick ass belt buckle. Tight ass jeans, faded? ripped or not ripped?
I don't see Mike in ripped jeans. It makes me laugh though, chuckle chuckle. So, what kind of jeans go with a black shirt? Wranglers? really? I don't think I can go the Wranglers route.
But, Here's the thing. Mike's Guns are his best main feature so a nice tight t may be in order. so, black? See how hard this is, maybe I will surf for some pics of what super delicious cowboys actually do wear.
So, Keith Urban maybe. Who's hot? But who is Mike like? He's most like Ronnie Dunn. Oh, He wears a long coat, like a duster sometimes, chuckle,chuckle. Mike in a duster. rootin' tootin'
Everyone who can come should come next Monday night for Mike's grand Finale' Country Star make over, maybe I can flat iron his hair and put eye liner on him and make him wear leather bracelets like Brad Pitt in TROY.
Well, that's all she wrote,
signing off...for now that is.
ROCK ON,
Gold Dust Woman

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I accidentally wrote OLD Dust Woman (Freudian)hahahahhahahah Hysterical! Rock on Old Dust Woman.....dang that's funny!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home