I love this commercial



I love this commercial. It truly makes me laugh all the time. I love the little black babe and his singing.

Had a great weekend. Slept in on Saturday and went to Home Depot to pick up some grass seed and spackel (loads of fun), we figured it would be easier to get the house in order piece by piece rather than all at once if we decide to sell soon. When we used to keep Mav in the second bathroom upstairs he apparently got really bored and would eat away at the dry wall. Sooo there were a few holes that needed tending too. Today I took Mav on a quick walk this morning and then hit up the grocery store. We went to Mexican for lunch, which was of course delish. Spent the rest of the afternoon reading. I finished Eclipse and I am now back to Breaking Dawn. I have class tomorrow and Tuesday and then a little bit of work and then I get a visit from my cousin Stevie! yay! So excited to see her and her chauffer betty boop. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    i loveee this commercial! It is soooo funny
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    funneah!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home