I know my mom knows Eloise, but I cannot help but introduce her to everyone else who may not have had the pleasure. Eloise is a young girl who lives in the plaza (how fab!). Her parents are always away so she is cared for by her british nanny (the original nanny 911!). She is quite the curious little girl and she absolutely is always getting into something at the Plaza, especially due to her wild imagination. Even though tomorrow I will be celebrating the big 2-2, I cannot help but look back at all of my Eloise books from time to time. I would read them over and over again, rejoicing in a newly discovered nuance. If you haven't read Eloise, or any of the other books about her, I would be happy to share her with you. She can help remind you that it is important never to lose your imagination, no matter what your age.

5 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    and that is her dog, weenie!
    Tiffer Sniffer said...
    thx for the recommendation! i'll look for some for abby! she is loving the books these days! especially if YOU recommend it!
    hick said...
    tor, did u know that the author based the character eloise on Judy Garlands daughter, Liza Minelli?

    Liza spent alot of time with her nannies in plush hotels even the Plaza. Her godmother is the author of the books.
    Love, Hick the teacher
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    nICE ONE hIC!
    Tori said...
    yes i did know that!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home