Round 2 Pics




Results have not yet been posted but here are some pictures of Minnie the Moocher,Shirley & Shoulda been a cowboy,Mike. Mike told everyone in the crowd that he loved them. I hope it's true and that he wasn't just saying that. It probably is true. I will ask him when I talk to him next. Sometimes he says funny things when He's got that microphone in his hand. Like stupid things he would normally never say. Like "I love Ya'll. And I'm thinking to myself. Does he pre plan these things or do they just come out. He probably thinks of the idea but then the words have a life of their own. It's borderline horrifying and hysterical. Living on the edge. What an ever lovin' goof ball! He has a new dance style that he broke out on stage too that is pretty amazing. Once again, can't tell if this is rehearsed or organic and once again, I'm thinkin' you can't make this stuff up. It must just happen....

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    surely it is just as organic as mike himself. I would like to see this new dance craze.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home